Chandelier Age 41 United kingdom online dating girl



A lady with energy, music fuels my life as well as exercise, food, wine, sunshine and friends
41–Divorced–Maidenhead (Senior Account Manager), Berkshire, England
Country of origin: United Kingdom
Location: Maidenhead (Senior Account Manager), Berkshire, England
Gender: Female
Age: 41
Star sign: Aquarius
Height: 5' 4" (163cm)
Marital status: Divorced
Looking for: Let's see what happens
Have children: No
Want children: No
Education: University
Occupation: Sales / Marketing
Star sign: Aquarius
Height: 5' 4" (163cm)
Body type: Athletic
Looks: Attractive
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Green
Marital status: Divorced
Looking for: Let's see what happens
Have children: No
Want children: No
Daily diet: Eat healthily
Smoking: Never
Drinking: Several times a week
Education: University
Occupation: Sales / Marketing
Income: Enough
Ethnicity: Ask me later
Home language: English
Other languages: Ask me later
Religion: Atheist


 Her Narratives

Why should you get to know Chandelier?

Because I'm one of the good guys (girls!), and easy company.......I just like to live my life in the present and enjoy every minute. We're not here for long after all.

I work hard and enjoy my social life and my friends are so important to me, as well as my family. I'm not one to sit around doing nothing. I have ants in my pants! Always busy and thrive off being that way.

I'm passionate about food, keeping fit and healthy, travelling, driving, music, my independence.

I'm a happy and positive person that doesn't easily get into a flap. In my spare time you will find me at the gym (a lot), running, listening to music, cooking (I LOVE food), enjoying wine and getting out and about with my friends as often as possible (eating out mostly. Mmmm, that food obsession again!).
I like to set myself a physical challenge every year (why not!) because the body is an incredible thing that we all take for granted. Maybe not Tough Mudder (yet) but something to aim for, and that's just me. Inertia does not compute in my world :-)

Anyway, I'll stop waffling now. Get in touch if you want to know more!

She describes her ideal match thus:

Tall, dark and handsome....and athletic naturally! Don't ask for much do I?! Seriously if you look after yourself, keep fit, are young at heart, love music and food (and wine as much as I do) and don't look like Homer Simpson (or trough doughnuts like him) you might take my fancy ;-)
If you like travelling and partake in skiing even better, and a good sense of humour is a must.

Her Idear Match

Country of origin: (Moderately important) United Kingdom
Location: (Moderately important) Within 20 miles postcode district SL6 (Maidenhead)
Gender: Male
Aged: (Moderately important) 39 - 45
Star sign: Any
Height: (Moderately important) 5' 11" (180cm) - 6' 7" (201cm)
Body type: (Moderately important) Athletic
Looks: (Moderately important) Attractive
Hair colour: (Moderately important) Dark Blonde; Light Brown; Dark Brown; Changes Often; Greying
Eye colour: (Moderately important) Blue; Blue-Green; Brown; Green; Grey; Hazel
Has photo: Not important at all
Marital status: (Moderately important) Never Married; Separated; Divorced; Widowed
Have children: (Moderately important) No; Yes, not living with me
Want children: (Moderately important) No
Daily diet: (Moderately important) Eat most things; Eat healthily
Smoking: (Decidedly important) Never
Drinking: (Moderately important) Occasionally; Several times a week
Education: Any
Occupation: (Moderately important) Executive / Management; Financial services; Legal; Sales / Marketing; Other; Advertising / PR; Media; Consultancy / Design; IT / Telecoms; Leisure / Tourism
Income: (Moderately important) Solvent; Enough; Comfortable; Wealthy
Ethnicity: Any
Home language: (Moderately important) English
Other languages: Any
Religion: (Decidedly important) Agnostic; Atheist

More About Her

Personality traits
Sense of humour: Goofy
Intelligence: Intelligent
Ruled by: The head
Party behaviour: A social butterfly
Personality traits: Adventurous; Ambitious; Confident; Generous; Happy; Independent; Loving; Loyal; Optimistic; Outgoing; Realistic; Thoughtful; Trustworthy
Valued qualities: Chemistry; Faithfulness; Forgiveness; Friendliness; Honesty; Humour; Kindness; Sexiness
More physical characteristics
Eyesight: I wear contacts
Fashion sense: Contemporary (I'm cool, but I don't need labels)
Hair style: Medium; Long; Straight
Body art: A tattoo or two
Leisure & entertainment
Favourite clothing: My trusty pair of jeans
Date activities: A movie; A music concert; A picnic in a park; Attending a sporting event; Dinner at a restaurant; Going out dancing; Going to the theatre; Meeting for coffee; Meeting for drinks; Going for a walk
Cuisine: Asian Fusion; Fine Dining; French; Gastro Pub; Greek; Indian; Italian; Japanese; Pub Grub; Seafood; Sushi; Thai; Vietnamese
Music preferences: Classical; Dance / Disco; Electronic Dance Music; Jazz; Latin; Pop / Top 40; R&B / Soul; Rock
Books: (Auto)biographies; Best-sellers; Crime; Fantasy; Fiction; Mystery; Non-fiction; Self-help; Travel
TV programmes: Action/Adventure; Documentaries; Music Channels; Nature/Wildlife; News; Sci-Fi; Sport
Movie preferences: Action; Comedy; Cult Classics; Documentary; Drama; Horror; Independent; Mystery; Sci-Fi
Interests: Cooking; Healthy living; Internet; Meditation; Music; Photography; Reading; Shopping; The arts
Sports: Athletics; Camping; Cycling; Dance; Gymnastics; Hiking; Running; Sailing; Skiing; Swimming; Tennis; Walking; Weight training; Yoga
More lifestyle
Pace of Life: Organised
Time at work: I work a standard 40 hour week
Pastimes of choice: Spending time outdoors
Time online: I'm on several hours a day
Cooking: I love it!
Dining out: I eat out a few times a month
TV habits: I rarely watch television
Movie frequency: Occasionally or irregularly
Sport involvement: Watching from the couch
Animals: I like animals
Family size: I've got a brother
Family contact: I see them as often as possible
Current relationship: I'm single
Willing to Relocate: I'm unlikely to move
Reading: I read books regularly
Dietary Restrictions: I have none
Likes & dislikes
Pets (Like): Dog(s)
Turn-offs: Body piercing(s)
The deep stuff
Work aspirations: Get promoted
Religious attendance: Never
Dream home: Other
Politics: Conservative
Retirement plans: Pursuing a sport or hobby
Honesty: Very
Feelings about using Telegraph Dating: Curious

via telegraph.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment